More likely then not, if you are heading into the weight room you are also bringing along your headphones. Music inspires and pumps us up and often times provides the beat to help power us through our workouts. As a music junkie, I can spend hours looking for music that will satisfy my musical cravings and often times I can be found playing my music aloud in the weight room.
Finding a good mix of music will help keep you going even when you don’t feel like it. Below, I have complied 20 of my favorite songs, in no certain order, that keep me going and motivate me to grind that last set out!
I have added a link to each of these songs that should redirect you to Youtube to make sure its the right song.
Work Out Songs
- The Chainsmokers – Dont Let Me Down (Illenium Remix)
- DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
- Blackbear x 4e – Sidelines (Ellusive Remix)
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (Tomsize Remix)
- Lorde – Tennis Court (Flume Remix)
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years (Mulshine Remix)
- Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)
- DJ Snake – Middle (Audio) ft. Bipolar Sunshine
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love (T-Mass & Ellusive Remix)
- Duke Dumont – I Got U ft. Jax Jones
- NONONO – Pumpin Blood (The Chainsmokers Remix)
- Radical Something – Paradise In You (Young Bombs Remix)
- Galantis – Runaway (U & I)
- Lupe Fiasco – The Show Goes On
- Pegboard Nerds – Disconnected [Monstercat Release]
- Alesso vs OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)
- Deorro x Chris Brown – Five More Hours
- Otto Knows – Next To Me
- M83 – Wait (Kygo Remix)
- Galantis – No Money
If I’m ever about attempt a personal record you can bet on me having one of these songs playing in my ear. I workout to the beat and it helps me push through that last set! I hope you enjoy these selections as much as I do!
Comment below and let us know what songs motivate you!